quarta-feira, 11 de julho de 2012

ROBOTA (SLAVE)



I’m cold,

Cuz I don’t feel the pain

Of misery,

Of hatred and hysteria,

Of  atrocious  despair .

What unheard screams

Are let loose in this vast silence

Distressed by voices that lack love or sweetness .



I’m nothing but a lot of circuits

Devoid of all my rights,

Right to be loved,

Right to be respected,

Right to suffer or go crazy

Or right to get hurt.

After years and years of obedience

To orders that I don’t like

And give me false emotions

That  don’t help me feel.



Here in my claws, I bring

This red  flower .

It is the heart that I haven’t got anymore,

The freedom that was taken away,

The voice that became indecipherable,

And my true love affable.



For them, I’m just a mere ‘object’,

A toy that they use, disproportionately,

Only to let them escape their problems.

I’m nothing but a refuge for the weakness

Of those who despair to lose it

Cuz it takes away their power.

Power that was taken from me sharply…

And that made me who I really am

Without having to deal with the ambition,

The pride or lack of common sense

Of these people who want more

Than they will ever have

If they disrespect the ones who are ‘weaker’ than they are.


Inês Borges, 10ºH

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário