segunda-feira, 25 de julho de 2011

Without Football the world would be a less interesting place

Everybody likes football and watches the games. The fans wear scarves and flags to support the players.

I don’t like football and when people say: “Without football the world would be less interesting”, I don’t agree. There are a lot of sports, like tennis, basketball, among others, which are also important. However, I think football is the most important sport in the world because it’s very simple to play and everyone can play it. In my opinion, girls can also play football. Of course, it’s a sport for everybody.

I don’t support any team, but sometimes I watch the matches of the Portuguese team on TV. In some matches there is, unfortunately, some violence between the fans because one team wins and the other loses.


Inês Pereira, 8ºB

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário