segunda-feira, 25 de julho de 2011

Football

For me, football doesn’t play an important role in my life. I don’t agree with the above statement, because I think there are more important things than football. I think that sometimes the matches are really boring, too.
It doesn’t matter if you love or hate it, the fact is that football is one of the most popular games all over the world, especially because the rules are simple, you don’t need any expensive equipment and it’s a team game, which makes it very exciting.
I usually support Benfica, because my family is fan of this team, too. I always support my country, Portugal, in all important matches.
Sometimes, in football matches, there are some problems too. Supporters often feel angry about the result or the referee’s decision, and in the stadium there is violence and destruction.
I think that football can be played by women, too. In my opinion, women can have fun with this sport, and sometimes play even better than men!


Catarina Oliveira, 8º B

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário